miércoles, 11 de marzo de 2009

palabras ajenas...

...sólo me gustarían más si las hubiese dicho yo mismo.


"...te cambio tu corazón por el mío, para mirarlo y mirarlo."
-Paloma, Andrés Calamaro.

"...I hold on, to you. You bring me hope, I`ll see you soon. And if I don´t see you, I´m afraid we´ve lost our ways."
- American baby, DMB.

"Creen que lo digo todo, que me juego la vida. Porque no te conocen, ni te sienten."
- Te doy una canción, Silvio Rodríguez.

"Si no saben volar, pierden el tiempo conmigo..."
- Oliverio Girondo.

"If you were mine, I wouldn´t want to go to heaven."
- Cherish the day, Sade.

"It´s friday, im in love!"
- Friday I´m in love, The Cure.

"...I spent so long, trusting in you. I trust you forget."
- The mirror, Dream Theater.

"In my life, nothing seems so right as to be with you and when I´m with you, I always see, you´re everything."
- You´re everything, Chick Core.

"With a long range weapon or suicide bomber, a wicked mind is a weapon of mass destruction"
- Mass destruction, Faithless.

"When the world ends, collect your things, you´re coming with me."
- When the world ends, DMB.

No hay comentarios: